PALACE RUN was my entry in the 2019 200-word RPG contest. Resources for it are collected here.
- The first post (rules, sparks, images)
- The discord server (it's super dead, but the link still works)
- The final entry
- Revision history and process notes
- Setting overview of the Palace Semi-Infinite
- Ritual Entrances to the Palace
There are many other games that have influenced this one in both aesthetic and rules. I cannot list them all here, but I can try:
- Into the Odd (free version)
- Electric Bastionland (free version)
- DIE TRYING
- Witch Woods Microdungeon
- The Gardens of Ynn
- The Infinity Hotel
- Goblin Manor
- Lots of other blogs and blog posts
Finally, the thing I am most proud of I have no claim over: Linden at Lapidary Ossuary has hacked PALACE RUN into Sword Ferns & Salmon Flesh. I really like the places they took the system.
I plan to keep this page updated as I play and iterate on the game, at whatever pace that happens.