Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Bookshelf

Mostly I've been too busy for gaming, but I thought surely I could get in on something so simple as the bookshelf meme. So I took the picture, but I haven't actually got around to it until now. And you may notice that it's rather sparse in terms of actual gaming-related material . . .


The bottom shelf is more interesting than the top. On the left:
  • Carcosa
  • Vornheim
  • The God That Crawls
  • The Decision Book
  • Jon Hodgman's Encyclopaedia of COMPLETE WORLD KNOWLEDGE:
    • The Areas of My Expertise
    • More Information than you Require
    • That is All
 And on the right, starting after the CD binder:
  • Ficciones by Jorge Luis Borges (I do not read Spanish yet, but someday I will learn)
  • Collected Nonfictions by Jorge Luis Borges
  • Don Juan in Hell by George Bernard Shaw
  • Seven Nights by Jorge Luis Borges
  • Wonder Tales from Lord Dunsany
  • Welsh Place-Names and Their Meanings by Dewi Davies
  • Historic Newfoundland by the Newfoundland and Labrador Tourist Development Office
  • Some pamphlets (unrelated)
  • Railsea by China Mieville
  • The Ship of Ishtar by A. Merritt
Let's hope I can get more gaming books on there next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment